Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Neglect...

So I don't go to the gym today. And I don't do yoga. I know, I know, I'm an awful human being. But in my defense, a one day break doesn't sway my determination. I have to assume this day will come, but I decide not let it become a habit. That's when I officially lose. So do I make some poor decisions today? Yes. But why on earth would I let that take away from all the good decisions I've made in the past week? The day simply gets away from me. I meet with my landlord to discuss the possibility of fostering dogs, and Cabin in the Woods is on Blu-ray, today, so I need to go buy my copy. 

Plus, I end up going to 5 Guys with my roommates which is time not wasted, seeing as its National Cheeseburger Day. And if you've never been to 5 Guys, go. They will always have an endorsement from me because their burgers are flippin' (pun intended) delicious.


Also, thanks for telling me about all my grammatical errors in my posts. Please, feel free to correct me. I'm not an idiot, but even people as amazing as me can make mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment