Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Purpose...

I was talking with my roommates after getting back from the gym, yesterday, and I decided to write a blog. As any person knows, a blog has to have a purpose in order to succeed. A blog has to answer the question "Who the heck are you, what the heck are you doing, and why the heck should I care?" So here is my answer to that question:

My name is Sam, I am losing weight, and I'm a fat person doing it at a gym.


Plain and simple. Who doesn't want to be inspired by a weight loss success story while laughing at the craziness I experience as a fat person at the gym? So tell your friends. Also, if people want to pay to advertise, I would be very appreciative.


So please enjoy, and thanks for reading.


1 comment:

  1. Sam! The workout fanatics who live downstairs will happily help in any way we can... healthy recipes, coaching, encouragement, whatever. We are excited and rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete